Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9/18/12

Not in a good mood......Toni came home with a paper that was for a school function for Dads & kids. Short version.....it didn't go well and now my heart hurts because her heart hurts and I can't fix it.

Also, she had "real- physical" heart problems (like she hasn't had enough other health issues) now she gets to add cardiologist to her medical files !! But after her heart went up to 280 beats per minute for 5 minutes and then reset.....they kept her for a couple of days & the released her with the fun part of wearing a heart event monitor for 30 days !!

My sweet Gi is also having a hard time.....trying to adjust to school with no boyfriend or best girlfriend. Bf has gone off to college & work and her bff seems like has moved on to other people. For Gianna this is hard....she is such a loving and loyal friend that it hurts....again.....one of my babies has a hurting heart and I can't fix it. I just wish that she would find a couple of nice girls to hang out with.

Some days I hate all this crap & just wish I could turn back time. To happier times where my dear man would hug me and tell me....."it's going to be ok.....I promise.....what can go wrong- I'm here" !!

I miss you babe !! And nothing but you can fix this hurt !!

No comments:

Post a Comment