Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012...hello 2013

12/30/12- we are about to say goodbye to another year 2012......and welcome in the new year 2013 !!

We've had our ups & downs. We've had our sad moments & our sad moments. We are thankful for quite a bit of things & people and of course.....our Lord....who sustains us.

To be honest- I personally am quite often still numb when trying to absorb this whole situation. Most times I still do not like to use the "w" word and struggle with how to describe our current "position" in life. After all it's a bit hard for a stranger to absorb or process my comments when I am in a pissy mood- depending on said mood.....when someone asks me if I am married....there is a variety of answers.....1) my husband died in an industrial accident, 2) my husband was killed in an industrial incident, 3) some jackasses killed my husband by being totally irresponsible people, 4) yes I am still married.....my husband just doesn't happen to live with me at this time. ETC ETC ETC.......

I'm sure that I've not always exemplified what a christian woman should look or act like. But all I can say to that is that I am human but I try and the Lord knows my heart. Thankfully he is big enough and understanding enough to not only handle my issues but to help carry me thru this journey.

This year......I ask of you to continue to support us with your love, prayers and encouragement. We have only just begun this grief journey and we are in no way shape or form "over" our loss. The girls and I will never get over loosing Carmen.....our wounds will close....but they will never completely heal or go back to the way things were before.

PLEASE- feel free to leave comments, email me, facebook me, text me etc......your feedback & conversations mean alot to me.

We are looking forward to a New Year......a year of hope......a year of mending.....a year of love and deeper connections with all of those who are in our lives.

May God bless you & keep you !  With much love.......Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and the girls as you begin another new year. Crystal, you handle your life with the grace God has given you. Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete