Friday, September 9, 2011

9/9/11

I'm afraid that I am going to be brief.....just not feeling it today. It's been 8 weeks if you count monday to monday....but if you count the way the girls are counting...then sunday will be two months.

All I can say is that we are taking it day by day....sometimes moment to moment. We've had a roller coaster of emotions and sometimes I really want to just sit down and say to the Lord...."why?"  And I really would like an answer.
But then my head tells my heart....this isn't what the Lord or Carmen would want and I get my butt up & get moving again.

This week- with school starting and some other very distressing things I am glad that it is the weekend and that thankfully we've got a semi busy schedule of events- it includes- church, nursery, a baby shower and the Women of Faith conference.

A BIG thank you to my friends that have seen us thru another week & have managed to even make me smile !!

This weekend reflect on what is really important in your life and then be thankful for THEM !!! Yes....I was referring to your family and friends not your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment