Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12/13/11

Let's see what has gone on since I've last written.....after Thanksgiving we went on a "mental health" trip !! I took the girls out of school and we headed down to FL. We went with my cousin Kim, her husband Robert and their son Alex. We also were able to visit and spend time with Ruthanne and Steve. And later in the trip we met up with my Uncle Bob and Aunt Sandy. We wanted to try to get together with my niece Lisa & her family.....but I misdialed her number & left a message for some unsuspecting person......and I was wondering all that time why she didn't return my call !! lol

We were able to go to all the Disney parks and see the sights and ride the rides. The girls had a terrific time.....I mostly did. There were times when I really wished Carmen was there with us and so did the girls but overall.....it was a truly good idea and I loved seeing them so happy.

We went back to work and school. But as Christmas is fast approaching.....I am finding that I truly just wish that these next few weeks were just done already. I am sooooo not in the mood to do any of it. And I just wish that we could take a snooze and when we awaken.....January would be here.

Well......that's all for now....nothing much more to add. I do hope that you all have a good Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment