Sunday, November 27, 2011

11/27/11

Hello Everyone.......update on us girls. The short version is that on one hand Thanksgiving was sad & flat and I didn't want to do it at all......but I knew I had to do it for the girls. So my cousin Kim invited us and my parents to her house. So we went and so on the other hand....doing things all together made it bearable. There were good moments & I am thankful for them.

Kim & Robert- worked so hard to make sure that things were just as if Carmen was there with us. Robert even toasted Carmen {yes he was there with us....sitting on the side board} and Alex was a great distraction and playmate for Toni.

After thanksgiving we were fortunate to be able to visit & spend some time with my sister in law (if she reads this....I'm not coming over until I make sure you are going to sit down & relax & not put me to work-lol !!) Then my cousin Brian, his wife Kirsten & kidlets came over & we had a wonderful time. We got some things done around here Sat morning....and then spent the rest of the day with my cousin Debbie, Chalie, Kevin, Melissa, new baby Maliya, Uncle John (Santa) and Rita...and we can't forget to mention Otis or the new harley !!   :)   Then today we spent time with my parents to celebrate his birthday !!! 

Once again....I am thankful that the Lord has allowed me to have my family & friends close by who love us and take care of us. Each in their own special way touches us & helps our hearts to heal !!

Love to you all !!  I'm looking forward to a good week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment