Saturday, April 7, 2012

4-7-2012

Wow.....what a day- quite good !! Slept in= ahhh ♥ , then had a relaxing morning & fun conversations !! Headed out to get some things done. While we were out & enjoying ourselves we ran into some old friends & that was also nice. We then had an encounter with someone who was so unbelievably rude to the girls that after my stunned response that an adult would act like that to kids.....I made a phon...e call to gripe about it. After griping I received two text messages that made me laugh & they reminded me that- that person is SO NOT worth another thought & that someday they will get all they deserve. I am truly very thankful to all of you who do love us & are interested in being part of our lives & are here.

There are many days that I get weary on this journey & I ask God "why have you allowed this to happen?" I've still not gotten an answer & I will admit that I really am not as strong as you may think I am. It is by the grace of God & his blessings that he has put people in my life that continue to love me and the girls. I am really and truly thankful and glad to have you in our lives. Each of you play a different & essential role. I hope none of you ever underestimate your importance. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment