Sunday, April 1, 2012

4/1/2012

Did you ever want something so badly it hurt ? So bad that you could feel it with every fiber of your being? So deep in your soul that it feels bottomless & you will never quite reach it ??

I have.....I do......I was dreaming or I guess I should say I was hoping that somehow....Carmen was going to walk thru the door and tell us April fools.......I'm home !!

Easter is approaching and thankfully today the girls told me.....they don't feel like decorating for Easter this year. And I must tell you all that I laughed at the next part- "we don't need decorations....but we're still getting our Easter baskets right ??"  So......can you guess what I did next ?? Yes you guessed it....we went shopping for candy !!  And yes......I went overboard.....but the funny part....they will want to eat some candy on Easter morning....but other than that- the girls aren't huge candy eaters....they want a few pieces a day but that's it- really.....I JUST got rid of some Halloween candy !!  :)

We've had some great moments since Carmen's birthday and I am thankful each day for our daughters and the love we share. I am blessed and the Lord will continue to bring us along on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment