Saturday, April 21, 2012

4/21/2012

My Darling Angel..... my dearest angel up above. I am writing you this poem with all my love. The day God called you home & took you away from me, was the day my world had changed, literally ! To lose you, nobody will understand, the pain it feels- like a thousand knives have ripped thru my ...heart. My world turned upside down, it has torn me apart ! Even after your parting, I searched for you, I thought I saw you a few times....but I knew it wasn't you, my mind was playing tricks, and my mind didn't want to believe you had gone. It's the littlest things I miss from you- a cuddle, your smile, a touch of your hand, a hug. They all seem so simple- anybody could do...but it's not from YOU- nobody would understand. I hate that you were taken from me, I hate that you are gone from here. We were meant to live this life as one, to never be apart, what God has joined, a family. You are now my guardian angel, as you are very special, protecting us, giving us your guidance & love from above. Watch over us, send us your love, give us some signs so we feel you there. I love you always, forever in our hearts. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment