Sunday, April 29, 2012

4/29/2012 - the countdown begins....

Last night I posted on facebook- that I had gone to bed & to my amazement - it was empty- Toni is in her own bed. I went to tuck her & when I gave her a kiss- she asked "will you always have room for me if I need to come back? Gianna replies from her room "of course she will with open arms".......as a mother....hearing this =PRICELESS !!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I posted this tonight-
Hi everyone.....I got a few inbox messages so I hope no one minds that I am posting instead of replying to you individually. This is just to clarify my last post a bit. My heart was filled with joy with the way the girls feel......but the bigger comfort was the big step for Toni.......it has been 9 1/2 months since she slept in her own bed. She couldn't bear to leave- because this is where she said she "felt close to Daddy"..... so although it might not last......and I will indeed welcome her back with open arms if she needs me......it was another step in this journey and I was proud of her.

Keep us close to your hearts- I am 10 days away from what would have been a truly wonderful day to Carmen and me- it was to be our 25th anniversary. I am going thru with what Carmen had planned to surprise me with.....a party. The girls and I have changed it a bit though- it will be a "Celebration of Life" party. We are going to celebrate the man I love, my soulmate, my best friend, the father of our beautiful daughters, a wonderful son and brother, and a loyal friend.

Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts & prayers, and thank you for the love, encouragement and support you give to us. It has brought us this far & I hope you will continue to stay in our lives. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment