Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6/26/12

Wow.....it is so quiet here. The girls are with my parents for VBS and even the street is quiet. For so many years I would love when Carmen would take the girls so I could have quiet time to myself, well....I've changed my mind !! I like the noise, I like to have the girls close and I have decided....it is more to my liking to have "quiet time" when they are somewhere close by !!!

Today my friend came over agan & this time the upstairs was cleaned. Whew....what a job..... both physically & emotionally. Now I just need to tackle the dining room table that is loaded & I mean loaded with junk. Papers, books, receipts- you name it- it is probably on there. But then I will be done with a big chunk of things. At some point I will need to tackle the basement, attic & shed. All of those were Carmen's domain. Everytime I look at the stuff it is overwhelming massive. So many things that I want to get rid of because I or the girls will never use it & so that it is done, yet so much of it IS Carmen.

I still feel like he is just out on the road and will arrive home any time now......that if I just wait long enough he will call & apologize for being gone so long.

My heart is hurting right now......so that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment