Sunday, November 6, 2011

11/6/11

The girls and I are almost done the laundry......and I'm trying to relax. But my mind wanders in so many directions......this past week we attended a memorial service for my mother in law and today we went to a wedding. Both brought feelings to the forefront that I didn't necessarily want to feel.

At the wedding I was able to catch up with some old friends and it was good to be reminded that there are people who continue to hold us in their prayers and that think of us often. When one of them and I were talking- she asked the familiar question....."how are you doing"? I of course replied....."hanging in there & as well as can be expected"......I then added......"as long as I am in Mommy mode I can deal with life- reality only gets to sneak in instead of diving in". She then said..."that sounds like a title to a book" consider it !!

What a laugh !!! What the hell could I write that would interest anyone out there ?? I can barely blog !!!  Oh well......at least it was odd enough to get my mind switching gears and off of my reality !! It is exhausting trying to function in day to day life when in my reality.....I would really just like to turn back time and be with my beloved man.

Sometimes--the blessed numbess wears off and realty comes running over and smacks me right up side my head and when it does......life and reality SUCKS !!!

I have a busy week ahead......and I'm still not sleeping very much......but a few hours is better than none I guess !!

No comments:

Post a Comment