Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8/17/11

Time is always against us. There is not much time before school starts and normally I would have been done everything last month. I now find myself running out of time to get things done before school starts. My normally organized self is still missing but I find that most times I don't really care. Other times I panic....thinking...what the heck am I doing? I need to get all this done.

I need to once again thank you all.....evenings are indeed difficult. I still find that I don't like to be out & about much- I prefer to be here & in the safety of the house. We've had visitors and even laughter during the times that you come here. I also know for some of you- coming here must have been hard too- knowing that in the past when you've come, Carmen was here to greet, tease and laugh with you and yet you know I'm not ready to go out in the evenings...so you come to us.

I've been very grateful for the way my friends have included us in their lives but especially how some have totally understood that the girls and I are not ready to do alot separately so they invite or permit the three of us to attend something as a group. We are looking forward to friday night's invite !!

I did have my follow up appt with my new doctor and she was indeed wonderful in so many ways. The Lord definitely had his hand in leading me to her. Even the girls liked her and the way she talked with them also. She didn't rush us & at one point sat back in her chair and crossed her legs as if to get comfortable while talking to us.

The girls still are totally different in how they are handling things on a day to day basis. I struggle with how to handle each one of them where they are and how to do it in the most loving way yet still be mommy. They are both still sleeping with me and I have to admit.....as much as I may get bumped and thumped during the night- they are as much comfort to me and I must be to them.

Off we go to get all our daily stuff done .....talk to everyone again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment