Thursday, August 25, 2011

8/25/11

Good Evening everyone.....right now I have so many thoughts and yet no organization to any of them. Time has escaped & I really wish we could capture it and get it back. We've had an up & down week. I had to do more paperwork for all of this mess & for some reason...I still can't think about all this. So to be safe I asked Mom to come with me. It took 1 1/2 hours to get it all done. Then on Wed- Mom had her surgery. I ended up asking Pop if we could bring her down here to our house to recoup. He understood that us girls needed to be the ones to take care of Mom & he let us whisk her away. With the impending hurricane...we asked him to bring his stuff down & join us here for a few days. Again....he was kind enough to do so !!

Today we were brought dinner by a new friend from BBC and she stayed for dinner & conversation. The conversation & laughter that followed was what we all needed !! I am glad the Lord has told some of you to make sure that you stay for a bit & to share your time with us !! Your time and love has been a great comfort to our hurting hearts !!!

Later Mom wasn't doing so good & got a bit sick & has a splitting headache...but now seems to be resting. So I am hoping & praying for a restful night for all of us.

This weekend looks as if it will be a challenge with the impending hurricane- so I am seriously praying that it will go off shore & not be as bad as they are calling for here. Then next week we are preparing to start back to school. Lots of appts and meetings but we are trying to muster up our courage to face all this !!

Thank you for your thoughts & prayers & support.....keep them coming !!
Much Love and appreciation !!!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment