Monday, August 29, 2011

8/29/11

Well officially summer is over for us- school starts tomorrow.  :(

I can tell you that I am less than thrilled.....we were cheated out of so much when we lost Carmen....and the rest of summer was just a minor part of that. We didn't get to do any of the things we planned to do !! And now with the start of school it means that winter is just around the corner & frankly....I hate the cold !!

I would tolerate it for Carm & Toni. They love to be outside while Gianna & I would rather be inside but being the "good wife & mommy" I would have the dry warm clothes ready, along with the hot chocolate & homemade goodies !!

I just have no desire to be in the kitchen.....I could care less if I ever bake or cook anything again....but I know that the girls miss it all & so at some point I will have to pull it together & start it again.

As you think of us.....please say a prayer....that we have enough courage & strength for that moment or day. As time goes by I just pray that we grow closer & stronger. As I told the girls...."I can't be both Daddy & Mommy & I can't replace him...so I am just going to try to be the best Mommy I can & I hope that you will forgive me my screw ups & still love me!!"

Hectic week but next week will be more upsetting.....as the girls will go off to school before I have to be in to work....so there will be time that I have alone here & not having Carmen to talk to will be the worse part.  Reality again rears it's ugly head & the heart knows it's coming  :(             Good night all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment