Thursday, August 4, 2011

Not as strong as you all think I am......

I afraid that I had to visit the ER today....but St Francis was a good recommendation. Thanks to family & some insistent but loving friends...I relented and went. They said I was dehydrated....and had some serious anxiety & stress. But the Lord worked his way & my doctor was a woman who lost her husband and left her with 3 small children. So she also offered to take me on as a patient & if later on I want to find someone up here closer to home she will help me with that too. !! So after they pumped me up....gave me some medicine & prescription for later....she discharged me and I am to follow up with her in a week or sooner if needed. Mom is going to have a sleepover & tomorrow my dear KD will come down for one. Thank you to everyone who is sticking with us as we travel this valley of the shadows or as someone put it...."her time of winter & harshness". I could not do this without all of you....knowing that each place I go there is someone who is looking out for us is a comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment