Thursday, August 4, 2011

8/4/11- is wondering.....

I have been battleing with my doctor's office since Carmen's accident to try to get in and see the attending. I'm not comprehending why they can't understand that a patient with a history of a stress induced heart attack and now facing the sudden death of her husband and trying to keep it all together for their children would be so upset when they refuse to see her?? What stuns me even more is that they keep quoting me office policy- I'd like to know where is says in their policy...."when a patient whose husband was crushed to death by a huge concrete barrier and needs to be see by an attending physician should be told that when you signed up with us you were told this is a resident training facility and so no you may not make an appt with the attending?"  I've been told I should just go to the emergency room. WTH !!! really this is what I have to consider resorting to in order to get some medical care?

No comments:

Post a Comment